Friday, April 17, 2009

Hygiene Deals At Albertson's

I Purchased 16 small boxes of Kotex Panyliners for $1.00 each. Then I used my 8 coupons from www.coupons.com. The coupons got me 8 boxes for free and the other 8 boxes cost me $2.00. I also noticed when I was there the other day that they had HUGGIES lotion on clearance. So I came home printed my 2 coupons (from www.coupons.smartsource.com) and had my hubby print 2 coupons and went back for Huggies Baby products. In one of the clearance slots there was Baby WASH so I grabbed 3 wash and 1 lotion. When it rang up, it was full price. So I had the lady check and so she gave me the wash for the clearance deal, but the $1.74 clearance was just on the lotion. So with my coupons, I got each Huggies bath product for .74 cents. So, for this trip I spent $8.89 (which does include tax and a bag of Cheetos for Kamdon). I saved $30.24 with preferred savings and my coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment