Monday, March 16, 2009

Last Good Deal of The Week

So at my LAST stop at Walgreens (at least for coupon deals ... we did have to go there at 11:30 p.m. for 2 prescriptions on Friday evening) I got:
3 pack diapers (size 1 for great gifts) $30.00 - $15.00 coupon = $15.00
3 packs of gum $.99 cents with in store coupon
1 pack chalk $1.00
1 pack good behavior treats $.45 cents on clearance
Total $17.44
Used $13.00 in RR coupons so my Total was $4.44 plus tax
*The only thing that stinks is that is should have printed me another $10.00 in RR coupons for my next purchase and it didn't! The lady said that it wouldn't print if you used a RR coupon on the same transaction ... but I know that wasn't true cause it did just a couple of days before at the same store ... so I don't know what happened there, but I wasn't going to fight with the lady over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment